An Introduction to the Scientific Study of Psychic Phenomena 2013-2014
Learn about the paranormal in 16 broadly focused sessions covering various aspects of parapsychology
Course Start Date: 18 Apr 2013
Course includes a brief overview in the study of parapsychology or anomalistic psychology. It includes review of the areas under study; a guide to the research being done today; and information on where to find out more.
- Learn about the various aspects of parapsychology
- Understand the scientific angle to the paranormal
- Learn about the research being done in the field
- Discuss parapsychology topics with other learners and instructors in the forum
- 16 live classes in July, October, January and April
- Classes to be held at 3 PM every Thursday (timings to be announced in advance)
- On going discussion forum
Who is it for?
This online course is for individuals who are looking to pursue a career in parapsychology or are curious to know about this stream of science.
Why this Scientific Study of Psychic Phenomena course?
The field of Parapsychology is complex and intriguing. More research in the field will translate into better understanding of who we are, and what surrounds us. By taking this starter course, learners can understand what is parapsychology and differentiate between truth and myth to make a sound footing in the field. They can later pursue more knowledge in the specific field of their interest.
Language of instruction: English